OUTLINED BELOW ARE WORKVILLE’S COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
Updates will be posted to this page as we closely monitor the evolving CDC guidelines.
Our goal is to help our members and community feel calm and cared for throughout it all.
Workville continues to stay open for members who need access. Masks are required in all shared spaces, including in the building lobby, elevators, and hallways. Purell stations are placed throughout the workspace and building for easy use.
Full-time members are welcome to reach out to us if they need any help at all, including checking their mail and package deliveries. We are here to help your company navigate through this novel experience.
In order to create readily available contact tracing, all visitors to Workville will need to be pre-registered. At this time, visitors must be in the members’ extended circle, meaning there is an easy line of communication should contact tracing be necessary.
If you or your company are interested in learning about Workville, tours are available from the comfort of your home. Book a virtual tour with our CEO. When the time is right, pre-scheduled onsite tours are also available.
Workville’s social distancing measures are based on the current guidelines for residential buildings and grocery stores. We are adapting the protocol New Yorkers already adjusted to, so that our new normal can feel seamless and natural.
- Walk Clockwise: To help ensure social distancing in the hallways, members are guided to walk clockwise. Arrows are placed throughout the hallways as a gentle reminder of which direction to walk, and to keep 6′ distance.
- Stagger Lunch Hours: We are working with member companies to space out their lunch hours so everyone has access to the shared spaces but with social distancing measures in place.
- Elevator Max Capacity: The building has a 4-people elevator max. We will work with members to space out their morning, lunch, and evening rush hours to cut down on the wait time.
BELOW ARE THE PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES PUT INTO PLACE ON OR BEFORE MARCH 12TH.
GOING VIRTUAL TO LIMIT ONSITE HEADCOUNT.
Our Community Management team is working virtually; we are readily available to help members via this new format. Tours can also be done virtually or via a call with our CEO.
Members proactively moved to virtual meetings and moved event series to a webinar format. Individual events were canceled.
INCREASED CLEANING & IN-OFFICE CLEANINGS
As of March 3rd, we have been disinfecting and cleaning the workspace at an increased frequency. This includes disinfecting shared spaces and handles, private offices, and outdoor terrace furniture.
UPDATED MEMBERS ABOUT THE CDC GUIDELINES.
On March 3rd members received the CDC guidelines about healthy habits. As you know, these guidelines are as follows:
- Frequently wash hands for 20-seconds using the Wash-Your-Hands best-practices.
- Stay home if you feel sick or traveled to areas of concern. Call your doctor to let her/him know of symptoms and travel history.
- Exercise germ-free habits. This means avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands. Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or sleeve.
- Do not come to Workville if you or anyone in your household has a fever or flu-like symptoms.
- Do not shake hands. A wave or smile is just as nice.
- Use hand sanitizer before and after using a shared space or handles/touchscreen.
- Sanitizer must have 60% alcohol to be effective.
- Sanitizer is good for quick cleaning, but hand washing is the most effective way to stay healthy.
READILY AVAILABLE PURELL DISPENSERS
As of March 2nd, Purell and hand sanitizer stations were placed throughout the shared spaces. More stations continue to be added.
We are thankful for the collective effort with our members.
We will continue to be proactive and adapt to the evolving guidelines. Be well, everyone!