OUTLINED BELOW ARE MEASURES WORKVILLE
IS TAKING TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
We are committed to doing our part; we will continue to say agile and proactive with this
rapidly evolving news. Updates will be posted to this page.
Our goal is to help our members and community feel calm and cared for during this
Below are the precautionary measures put into place on or before March 12th.
GOING VIRTUAL TO LIMIT ONSITE HEADCOUNT.
Workville remains open to members via their access cards, but the Front Doors are
closed to limit guest traffic. Members proactively moved to virtual meetings and moved
event series to a webinar format. Individual events were canceled.
Our Community Management team is working virtually; we are readily available to help
members via this new format. Tours can also be done virtually or via a call with our
INCREASED CLEANING AND IN-OFFICE CLEANINGS
As of March 3rd, we have been disinfecting and cleaning the workspace at an increased
frequency. This includes disinfecting shared spaces and handles, private offices, and
outdoor terrace furniture.
UPDATED MEMBERS ABOUT THE CDC GUIDELINES.
On March 3rd members received the CDC guidelines about healthy habits. As you know,
these guidelines are as follows:
- Frequently wash hands for 20-seconds using the Wash-Your-Hands best-
- Stay home if you feel sick or traveled to areas of concern. Call your doctor to let
her/him know of symptoms and travel history.
- Do not shake hands. A wave or smile is just as nice. Use hand sanitizer before
and after using a shared space or handles/touchscreen.
- Sanitizer must have 60% alcohol to be effective.
- Sanitizer is good for quick cleaning, but hand washing is the most
effective way to stay healthy.
- Exercise germ-free habits. This means avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands. Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or sleeve.
- Do not come to Workville if you or anyone in your household has a fever or flu-like symptoms.
READILY AVAILABLE PURELL DISPENSERS
As of March 2nd, Purell and hand sanitizer stations were placed throughout the shared
spaces. More stations continue to be added.
As stated, these precautions have helped us to limit headcount onsite. While
Workville is still accessible to members via access card; any team coming in is rotating days onsite. Social distancing is being enforced.
We are thankful for the collective effort with our members.
We hope that our guidelines and increased cleanings help our members and
community feel a little calmer and cared for. We will continue to do our part as this novel COVID-19 situation evolves.